Surface finishing in the watch industry
BWB transforms metals into precious pieces of jewellery with skilled craftsmanship and the right surface technology. For this purpose, it can draw on more than 40 years of experience in bringing together extremely small parts by means of welding and soldering processes, decorative blasting and a wide range of electrolytic surface treatments.
The BWB Group also offers a wide range of decorative effects for aluminium parts: A broad spectrum for colour anodising, individual special colours and high-precision aluminium sub-eloxal printing AloxPrint.
In the watch sector we carry out surface refinements of steel, stainless steel, titanium, aluminium and all precious metals and would be pleased to advise you on your project.
- alkaline degreasing
- chemical polishing
- electrochemical polishing
- brazing with a torch
- furnace brazing
- TIG welding
- micro soldering
- sandblasting and microblasting
- manufacturing of articles made of stainless steel cables
- decorative anodising of aluminium in a wide range of colours
- AloxPrint aluminium sub-eloxal printing
Your contact for steel, stainless steel, titanium and precious metals
Your contact for surface finishing of aluminium
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 BWB-Holding AG
- ISO 9001 Aloxyd AG