The international BWB Surface technology specializes in surface finishing and the processing of aluminum. State-of-the-art processes and technology, high quality awareness, committed and motivated specialists are the pillars of BWB's success.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? For our site in Stans, we are looking for a chemist with immediate effect or by appointment.
- Technical responsibility for chemical process bath analysis
- Independent supervision of development projects
- Quality Manager of BWB-Betschart AG
- Organization, planning and execution of periodic process tests
- Implementation and documentation of laboratory services
- Clarifications of standards
- Responsible of the test facility
- Substitution of colleagues during laboratory work
- Chemical laboratory technician (EFZ) with higher technical examination or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Independence and sense of responsibility
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Enjoy working in a small team as well as dealing with different stakeholders
- Good understanding of laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Accurate and expeditious work
We offer you
- Individual, practice-oriented induction and ongoing training in a varied field of work
- Progressive employment conditions
- Open communication with short decision-making processes and the opportunity to actively shape processes with your own ideas
- A motivated and helpful team
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Emilia Läubli is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: