The international BWB Surface technology specializes in the surface finishing of aluminum. We understand our craft and anodize according to the highest quality consciousness.
Are you looking for a new challenge in the fascinating world of surface technology? To expand our team, we are looking for a production assistant (m/f/d) or a plant operator (m/f/d) for our production site in Dresden.
- Various activities in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the coating process of customer parts in appropriate galvanic or electrolytic processes.
- Coating and finishing of customer parts according to regulations or customer requirements for decorative or technical purposes
- In the process:
- Do you understand the technical documentation of the work order.
- Prepare the parts to be coated (cleaning, degreasing and grinding).
- Do you rework workpieces, e.g. leveling roughness through polishing and smoothing
- Do you document surface engineering processes
- Maintain and care for the working equipment
- Recognize and correct problems
- Interested and committed career changer:in with social competence
- Knowledge of technical, logistical and commercial operations in an electroplating facility would be a positive, but not a requirement
- Ability to work in a team, manual dexterity, technical understanding, sense of responsibility, diligence and willingness to work shifts
- Initiative, independent work according to specifications
We offer you
- Individual, practice-oriented induction and ongoing training courses
- Progressive employment conditions
- A motivated and helpful team
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about the job, please do not hesitate to contact us. Birgit Fischer is looking forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to: